2 Apr 2010

FUN MONDAY TOPIC




Once again and with pleasure I am the host for this coming monday April 5. As April is quiet a moody month here in Belgium, I thought about asking you :

Do you use an umbrella against the rain or too much sunshine ? Even if you don't you certainly have at least one in your house I suppose. Take a picture and show us the one or once you use (or not)


Everybody is welcome to play, show us the most hidious umbrella you have in your basement or the most beautiful one.

I also want to say something. In the last months some times FUN MONDAY wasn't fun anymore. The topic was far too serious for the initial idea of Fun Monday and there were less and less players. I suggest we go back to the roots and ask simple and funny things again, like in the past, the view out of your kitchen, your bedside table, your slippers, your blogging corner etc.

Here at Pensieve's blog you can read all about FUN MONDAY, the idea, the rules and the topics we had. I am sure that a lot of you don't even know where the idea came from.

If you play, come back on monday 5 th and put your link on my blog.

12 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh DARN! We used to have some absolutely HIDEOUS umbrellas that we inherited when Mom came to live here! I think I threw them all away though... they were REALLY ugly! I'll have to look and see if I can find one... I BET I threw them all away though....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I along with Melli have some really hideous ones but I think I pitched them. I'm going to have to see if I can find one for this just like my darlin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gattina thanks for stepping up n hosting FM...I will spread the word. An I will participate also. I agree with you..FM should be short n sweet...I enjoy taking a photo n showing it. Maybe we should stick to that format. But also just every other week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My umbrella is a fold up one that resides in the side pocket of the driver's door in the car. I hardly ever use it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in. Thanks for picking up the ball, Gattina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter to you and your family from Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to grab my very plain brown umbrella. I haven't used it the past few days because the wind has been blowing so hard that I might show up in "writer cramps" back yard if I open it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have lots of umbrellas which I seldom use. I don't like to carry an umbrella with me despite my living in a tropical country where the sun is like a ball of fire every day that I go out. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Red Rover
    Red Rover
    Can Swampy come over...
    And play ?

    I know how Mon Funday (Fun Monday) started and with whom...but don't have the time to post that info right now, but promise to let you know in the very near future.
    Thanks for once again, taking the ball and running with it to keep FM going.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please may I join in?
    joangee

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll play! Thanks for hosting
    http://mamarehema.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !