more participants here
1. To be in love is merely to be in a state of perceptual anesthesia."
2. Love is like war: Easy to begin but hard to end.
3. A husband is what is left of the lover after the nerve has been extracted.
4. Love is friendship set on fire."
5. Love is an ideal thing, marriage a real thing.
6. Love is the gross exaggeration of the difference between one person and everyone else.
7. Love is more than three words mumbled before bedtime.
8. The perfect love affair is one which is conducted entirely by post.
9. The only true love is love at first sight; second sight dispels it.
10. To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.
11. What the world really needs is more love and less paper work
12. True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.
13. You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty.