12 Mar 2010

SHOW & TELL


More participants here

This week I have some new items to show. The son of my friend Chantal was in China and brought back this adorable red little tiger, which were sold for the chinese New Year, because this year is the year of the tiger.



It now hangs on my shelf



My cleaning helper Eva brought me this cute little cat from Poland, when she came back from her holidays.




and this is the last picture I painted. The theme was "anything in cubistic style". I don't like Cubism but finally I made it.

8 comments:

  1. I love the Polish cat. He is really cute. I don't like Cubism much either but you did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tiger and the Polish cat. I'm not into Cubism, either, but I think you've done a pretty good job on that Cubist cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you cubism cat! Perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cubism is not my favorite by any means either - but I have seen some interesting examples. Yours is nice! The tiger is cute - but I LOVE that Polish cat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lovely collection of cats/tigers/live cats.
    I love your painting. Can't even keep cats out of cubism.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All cute!!! Well done on the painting!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !