4 Feb 2010
more participants here
Lots of people are sick for the moment so I thought about health
13 Quotes about health
1. Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
2. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
3. doctors say that jogging could add years to your life. They are right. After 15 min you feel ten years older already.
4. Turns out we've all been eating the wrong thing...since the dawn of civilization!
5. I don't jog. If I die I want to be sick.
6. What's the two things they tell you are healthiest to eat? Chicken and fish, ... You know what you should do? Combine them ... eat a penguin.
7. My doctor told me to do something that made me slightly out of breath, so I started smoking again.
8. I went on a diet, swore off drinking and heavy eating, and in fourteen days I lost two weeks.
9. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
10. I don’t like food that’s too carefully arranged; it makes me think that the chef is spending too much time arranging and not enough time cooking. If I wanted a picture I’d buy a painting.
11. Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 2002 because we received notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstances.
12. Eat whatever you like, but dress as others do.
13. The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.