28 Jan 2010

THURSDAY THIRTEEN - Children sayings



more participants here


13 children sayings


1. when you fart your botty yawns

2. Girls can't pee while standing because they don't have anything to hold themselves

3. When babies are very little, they are kept in Mom's belly, so nobody can steel them

4. My mom is rather pretty, you can still see that once she was young

5. I will marry my mom, I don't like women I don't know

6. Worms can't bite because they have a tail on both sides

7. We should all sleep with open windows because it is healthy to breath

8. I couldn't eat the Banana, Mom had closed it too much

9. My mom has a baby in her belly, but I don't know when she swallowed it.

10. Fortunately we have Daddy otherwise Mom had to throw away all left overs

11. When a couple in love first kisses, they immediately fall down and don't get up for at least one hour

12. For girls it's better not to get married. Boys need someone for cleaning.

13. When grandma has toothache, she just takes her teeth off and put them in a glas

*****

I found these sayings on a German website, and translated it for you. But I think it fits on all children in the world.

10 comments:

  1. LOL...those were just too funny. Takes her teeth off and puts them in a glass of water...too funny. These are all wonderful and funny. As I was reading them I thought Madame Chat is very clever and smart...then you had to burst my bubble by saying you found them someplace else..pffft...oh well...your still clever and smart in my book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children come up with the sweetest things. My son tells me that he was in mummy's belly and then he crawled out of my nose. Wish it was that easy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. #10 is the ultimate best!!!

    My 13 is tongue twisters today. Hope your Thursday so far, has treated you well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think #11 is the funniest! 12 is pretty good too. Reminds me of the old Art Linkletter show in the U.S. "Kids Say the Darndest Things."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the one about sleeping with the window open because it is healthy to breath! Kids are funny no matter what language they speak :)

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great! I'm over to compiled news. I missed seeing that somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Number 10 is really funny. Thanks for the laughs.

    My TT. http://collectingmythoughts.blogspot.com/2010/01/thursday-thirteen-cleaning-desk-top.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. just recently my 5 year old granddaughter had a sore throat.

    She said, "Mommy, my throat is angry."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Children ... Lovely?

    Yeah ... :-).

    I like the new look on your blog, Rosie and Arthur (are they Rosie and Arthur? I´m not that good remembering names ... maybe) seem to be having a nice time, there, on your bed. Lucky guys!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !