more participants here
As you may have noticed I am back from Egypt
13. random tales
1. On the flight back, no problem with the wheelchair, I had complained. We were received by a friendly man with the wheelchair, conducted through check in and customs.
2. At the pass control, I pushed Chantal's wheelchair,
3. I noticed again, that as soon as a man wears an uniform he takes himself for very important. Especially cops. Without, and naked they all look the same I suppose, I didn't check.
4. A truck with an elevator picked us up and drove us to the plane.
5. Over Brussels the plane moved like a happy dog tail it was very windy
6. Mr. G for once found us immediately. Usually I have to call him and find him standing behind me because he hadn't seen me. But this time he couldn't miss us because of the wheelchair.
7. The cats noticed my coming back with different reactions.
8. Next morning I opened the shutters and wanted to close them again right away. Instead of blue sky, palm trees and a bright sunshine I saw all grey and wet and the wind whistled around the house.
9. I did like my cats, I refused to go out ! There was still some food in the fridge and Mr. G. had done some shopping.
10. I missed the fight to get a coffee spoon, cup and plate. Everything was there. Mr. G. refused to play a Russian.
11. Then normal life had me back ! I unpacked my suitcase and throw everything in the washing machine
12. I went shopping and didn't have to haggle (how boring)
13. I spent the morning at the phone informing everybody about my holiday adventures
you can biggify
The truck with the elevator drove us directly to the plane's door. I think it is wonderful what had been done to help handicapped people to travel
To all my American friends