I had bought a new broom for outside and when I tried it out, I found a parcel sitting at the front door. Being a careful person and the fact that it came from a fortress I had it checked by Rosie.
Rosie had slept deeply, and was rather annoyed that I asked her to play "finding bombs" dog and check the parcel. Finally she sniffed at it, found nothing suspect and fell asleep again. Reassured I opened the parcel and showed the content to Rosie.
as always when cats are not sure what they have to do they wash ! She also didn't seem very interested.
When I told her we would now start with learning arabic until we knew speaking zulu, she panicked but I calmed her down by telling her I would read each evening some pages of "The cat who had 14 Tales" to her. She wondered a little bit about the 14 tails on a cat, maybe she also was a little jalous because she only has one.
and then she started to play with the little bats.
You know who send me this wonderful parcel full of surprises ? Dr.John and his dear wife Betty right out of their fortress ! Dr. John had organized
Each day his wife Betty pulled a name out of a bucket and I won !! That's a real miracle because I never won anything ! But you can check here !
and here is a detailed list of the parcel's content :
- The Cat Who had Fourteen Tales (not tails) (I will start this book tonight !)
- A full gram of Spanish Saffron (we love it)
- 3 Halloween finger puppets (just in time for my decoration
- 3 Halloween bats (confiscated by Rosie)
- A genuine Irish Collector’s Spoon (have used it already for my afternoon tea)
- And a 3 disk 51 language immersion disk set. (Deep sigh !)
THANK YOU, THANK YOU so much ! you suddenly seem so near and real !!