5 Feb 2009
THURSDAY THIRTEEN - Snow quotes
more participants here at New Thursday 13
As this year we had or have snow for the first time since 7 or 8 years in Belgium, here are
13 quotes about snow
1. Sex is like snow, you never know how many inches you're going to get or how long it will last !
2. Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.
3. Snow and adolescence are the only problems that disapear if you ignore them
4. When it snows, you have two choices : shovel or make snowmen
5. Kindness is like snow - it beautifies everything it covers
6. Advice is like snow; the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks into the mind
7. To live anywhere in the world today and be against equality because of race or color, is like living in Alaska and being against snow !
8. The aging process has you firmly in its grasp if you never get the urge to throw a snowball.
9. Don't complain about the snow on your neighbor's roof when your own doorstep is unclean
10. Genius is an African who dreams up snow
11. Money is only congealed snow
12. Before you love, learn to run through the snow leaving no footprint
13. Courtesies cannot be borrowed like snow shovels, you must have some of your own.