26 Feb 2009
THURSDAY THIRTEEN - Friendship
more participants here at New Thursday 13
My best friend for 31 years who is only 66, exactly 9 month older than I, lies in hospital with colon cancer. There is no hope anymore, chimeo didn't help, now it's only a matter of time when she will leave us.
This night I thought about friendship and how much I will miss her.
1. A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
2. Good friends are like stars.... You don't always see them, but you know they are always there
3. Friends are the family we choose for ourselves
4. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
5. Friendship doubles our joy and divides our grief.
6. Friends are God's ways of apologizing for our families.
7. A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself.
8. A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway.
9. It’s the friend you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
10. Friendship is a strong and habitual inclination in two persons to promote the good and happiness of one another.
11. A Brother may not be a Friend, but a Friend will always be a Brother
12. True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable
13. A friend never comes too late to help.
I have to get used that she will not be there anymore.