14 Dec 2008

WEEKLY WINNERS - X-Mas in Waterloo


More participants here at Sarcastic Mom Weekly winners

I went to the Waterloo Lion, where Napoleon had lost his battle, just to check if he had at least a Christmas tree. But he had not, but still some very couragious tourists who had climbed up the 253 steps to say him hello !






but just in front of the wax museum there was at least a tree !

Completely different it was in Waterloo's most "posh" and very elegant galery ! To shop there you need a well filled up bank account.

















some cute decorations of two different men boutiques



and this hang in the middle of the galery on top of the glass ceiling

13 comments:

  1. Pretty CHRISTmas pics~my fave is the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the curtain of little fairy lights in your picture. Christmas is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing your little corner of the world. I'd love to VISIT the mall, but my bank account would only allow a 'look' with my eyes and not to buy LOL!

    enjoyed my visit here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well captured Gattina! We are really in mod Christmas now! I visited several shops wich where marvelous! A real pleasure for the eyes! i will wait the last days to buy the little gifts because I'm sure there will very interesting prices at this moment and that will very good for my Porte Monnaie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last photo with the glass ceiling and the decoration is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I just wanted you to know that I passed on the Christmas Spirit award to you today. Come by when you can and pick it up if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the polar bears :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the grand tour of your local mall.It does look like the kind of place that is outside my budget.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the last one, but all were great. Loved my trip to the mall and I didn't even spend any money.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd absolutely love to visit the Waterloo lion. I am a big Napoleon fan ... but not really a fan, ... but he is an historical figure that intrigues. Thanks for sharing that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love these shots. So Christmasy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like an expensive market, yeah, but it's indoor.

    A white Santa have I never seen before. Does he freeze?;))

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !