13 Quotes about Money
1. There are three ways of losing money: Racing is the quickest, women the most pleasant, and farming the most certain."
2. A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it. - Bob Hope
3. More and more these days I find myself pondering how to reconcile my net income with my gross habits."
4. Gentlemen prefer bonds."
5. I've got all the money I'll ever need if I die by four o'clock this afternoon."
6. To make a million, start with $900,000."
7. I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart."
8. "If you would like to know the value of money, go and try to borrow some."
9. Money can't buy you happiness but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery."
10. I rob banks because that's where the money is."
11. When I was young I used to think that money was the most important thing in life. Now that I am old, I know it is."
12. "They were a people so primitive they did not know how to get money, except by working for it."
13. October: This is one of the particularly dangerous months to invest in stocks. Other dangerous months are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August and February."