6 May 2008

COMPILED NEWS

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Quilly's photo project letter "F" is here


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Dino dung snapped up at auction

Coprolite, or fossilised dinosaur dung
Jurassic-era coprolite, or fossilised dinosaur dung

Two pieces of dinosaur dung have been sold at auction for $960 (690 €) at an auction house in New York.
The fossilised dung, which resembles rock on the outside, and a colourful mineral inside, is 130 million years old, from the Jurassic period. I hope the one who bought it has it transformed into a beautiful hanger for example. That would be the first person with dung hanging around her neck !





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Keyboards 'dirtier than a toilet'
Many people eat their lunch at their computers, leaving crumbs.
Some computer keyboards harbour more harmful bacteria than a toilet seat, research has suggested. Of course that's logical, normally your buttocks should be cleaner then your fingers and you don't eat that often sitting on a toilet seat.

Sex on Ecuador's political agenda
A woman from the governing party in Ecuador has proposed that a woman's right to enjoy sexual happiness should be enshrined in the country's law. Her suggestion has provoked a lively debate in conservative Ecuador. I wonder how this could work in practice ? Do you have to file a claim each time you are not "filled with happiness" ?? That will cause a claim flood !

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Man Buys Beer-Can Coff
Bill Bramanti will love Pabst Blue Ribbon eternally, and he's got the custom-made beer-can casket to prove it. "I actually fit, because I got in here," he said
The 67-year-old Glenwood village administrator doesn't plan on needing it anytime soon, though. He threw a party Saturday for friends and filled his silver coffin - designed in Pabst's colors of red, white and blue - with ice and his favorite brew. What are you waiting for ? start collecting beer cans and you will have a cheap coffin ! and a solid one too !

Man Stuck In Machinery Uses Big Toe To Call 911
Even with his arms stuck in a piece of machinery, a man was able to call 911 using his big toe. He became trapped in a press-like machine that resembles an elevator. The employee was alone. He shook his cell phone off his belt, kicked off one shoe and used his toe to dial 911. Rescuers used a thick metal bar to pry the machinery off his arms. I will start a toe training today, you never know ! Please leave your telephone number !

7 comments:

  1. I have heard that about keyboards... yikes!!
    LOL, about the right to be "filled with happiness"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, keyboards is no exception, we have a lot of germs everywhere. though we shouldn't try to avoid all of them since the help us resist too...

    Ah, I just love the thought of a beer coffin... Though it wouldn't have fit my Mom, it might for me. *giggles*

    I wonder if I have enough time to collect them...?

    The big toe call, totally impressed me, but nah, I'm useless with my toes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Petrified Poop. Tyrannosaurus Turd.
    I can picture that adorning your lovely neck. ha ha ha.

    I know how dirty computer keyboards are --I need to clean mine at home and at work.

    I think there should be a secretary of sex in every administration. ha ha.

    Gee! I can think of all sorts of beer commercial slogans that would apply to that fellows funeral. For instance the priest/preacher could look to heaven and say: This Bud's for you!
    or... how bout "Good Things Come to those who wait." Well, enough of that.

    I'm going to practice dialing my cell phone with my toe, too.
    What's your number?

    ReplyDelete
  4. well that's a very creative idea with the toe! you'll never know how useful it can be... you're right gattina, let's all do some training with our toes.. (*wink-wink*)
    oooppppsss i think i'm one of those guilty eating and drinking while working on the computer thus adding more germs and bacteria to my keyboard..

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Yes, I immediately wiped all our keyboards down with sanitary wipes. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea... MY keyboard is waaaaaaaaay germier than my toilet. And MINE is sterile compared to my KID's keyboard!!! UGH - talk about disgusting.... ewwy ewwy ewwy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sexual happiness?! Oh my, and how would they ensure that? Especially for ladies without a man. Perhaps there would be a special civil service office where you could go to get sexual happiness. Oh now my mind is running wild1

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !