27 Mar 2008
13 Desperate Housewives gossips
I call my friend and neighbor affectionatelly "The latest News" because thanks to her I know all the gossips and news around the neighborhood and Waterloo. I too live in a district of desperate housewives.
1. Mr. K widow now, moved in together with Mrs. V whose husband just died and had sold his house. I hope it goes well ! living together is not so easy at their age. They both are over 60.
2. The daughter of Mr. P was thrown out of the commun appartment she shared with her boyfriend, moved back to her parents and thinks about suicide. Poor girl, she will find another one
3. Mrs. J was the mistress of Mr. F in 1972 for 10 years, now she is widow and he is widow so they picked up their relationship again at respectively 69 and 88 years of age ! Love never dies
4. Mr. B left his wife and two daughters to move in with his secretary and her 5 children ! Apparently he loves children
5. Mr. and Mrs M have a new dog. The one who barked the whole day died after 13 years ! I am ashamed to say that I am not sad at all . No barks anymore early morning !
6. Mrs. D's house was visited by burglers despite the fact that she has a huge shephard dog, but they fed him first. He is a very good dog !
7. The restaurant "Green Roof" which belonged to a former butcher had been closed because of unpayed taxes. A butcher is not necessarily a good business man !
8. Mr. L broke his leg while climbing on a tree to get his cat down. Fortunately the cat was not hurt.
9. Mr. C's car was dammaged somebody had scratched "Fuck You" on the door. Somewhere I can understand the vandal ...
10. There was a big fight in the Café just besides the Wellington museum, 3 guys had to be hospitalized. The reason was a football result. (soccer) Men !
11. Mr. W deals with wine and stocks the bottles in his garage and sells them in black. Now I understand why the car is always sitting outside !
12. The son of Mr. and Mrs. A is still living with his parents and doesn't work since he left school. He is 34 by now and married with a child. And they live happily together, it's a shame !
13. Mrs E has a new boyfriend with a big car. Good for her !