19 Mar 2008
13 Love Quotes by Kids
1. Love is when you kiss all the time. Then when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and you talk more. My mommy and Daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss.
2. Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday.
3. Love is when mommy sees daddy on the toilet and she doesn't think it's gross.
4.Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.
5. Love is when mommy gives daddy the best piece of chicken.
6. Love is when mommy sees daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.
7. Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well.
8. I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones.
9. If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you don't like to play with.
10. Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.
11. Love is that first feeling you feel before all the bad stuff gets in the way.
12. When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.
13. Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.