19 Jan 2008

WHAT IS IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE




What is important in your life ? For the Photo Hunters this week's word was important. Now it is very interesting to see what people consider important in their lives.

Besides family, friends or pets, everything can be important to you. Your car, a special book, your computer, your cooking wear or even only a telephone n°. There are so many things people consider the most important in their lives.

So please go here to see what is the most important in my actual life. Because what you consider now as important perhaps wasn't important at all when you were younger. The priority can change over the years.





I got this funny award from Siani and thank her very much ! It indeed cheers me up too !

6 comments:

  1. Gattina,
    You cheer me up too every time I come to read your posts. You are such a sweet darling. So full of live and always willing to help. You are my idol.
    muack muack

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool. I joined it too and had fun. It is funny to see how one link go together with the other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When my computer went down a few months back I lost your address but I found it off of someone elses blog and I am so glad to be back to visit with you. I like your new blog look and especially your picture. Have a wonderful day. connie from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gattina!

    Have you heard about The Seventh Day weekly blog carnival at On the Horizon?

    You can submit a post on ANY topic! (Keep it clean, ok?) It's a great way to reach a new audience for your site! The Carnival is also an excellent resource for discovering new sites and making new blogging friends.

    The Carnival takes place every Seventh Day (Sunday) and posts may be submitted through Saturday for the next day's edition.
    I invite you to submit your best work (1 post per blog per week) from the prior week on ANY topic using the submission form.

    Want to help spread the word? You can put the Blog Carnival widget or The Seventh Day button on your site! (Email me for the graphic file.)

    Questions? Drop me an e-mail: admin@hopefulspirit.com. Or use the Contact Form at On the Horizon!

    Thanks and hope to see one of your posts included on The Seventh Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw you listed over at Mimi's...everyones was much better than mine I think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool album cover. I was wondering what program you used to make it. I have an iMac now and don't really know what program I could use to put words on a photo. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !