15 Jan 2008

COMPILED NEWS

don't miss the Ice Sculpture Exposition in Brugge




My compiled News will be very short today, I have a bronchitis and filled up with caughing sirop, and different anti bronchitis pills I feel rather in the clouds !

But if I remember well there was nothing special to report except that good old Bush suffers again from his persecution complex and feels menaced by Iran this time (who next ?) that Johnny Depp starts to sing (how awful), that Madonna only drinks blessed Kabbalah water at 5 $ the bottle and spends $ 10.000 for that each months, and that two men pushed a partially-dressed, pale, stiff body on an office chair to cash his Social Security cheque nothing special happened. No scandal in the royal homes either, not even a new hat for Camilla.

Now I will do my daily tour of Blogs and if I feel not better collapse in my bed again together with probably a few cats.

7 comments:

  1. Ah, nothing unusul then, it sonds like normal every day news.... for this strange world.

    Rest well in your cabin today and let the (handsome!) steward come and serve you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Depp won the Golden Globe, maybe I need to see the movie.

    So sorry you are sick and hope you feel much better soon. Bronchitis can be aggrevating with all the coughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhh Gattina... I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, and I do HOPE you feel better soon! Bronchitis is NO FUN, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LURRRVE Johnny Depp. And can't wait to hear him sing. I tried to go on Saturday but the film was not showing yet.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon. I just got over some bronchitis myself, so I know how you are feeling. Stay warm -- surrounded by the pussycats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry your are under the weather. I dropped by thinking you might have something to say about the 50th anniversary of the Smurfs, Belgium's gift to cartooning!

    http://www.dw-world.de/popups/popup_single_mediaplayer/0,,3058986_type_video_struct_11458,00.html?mytitle=Blue%2Banniversary%253A%2B50%2Byears%2Bof%2Bthe%2BSmurfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah my dear, I hope you are feeling better! I am down with the stomach flu and so not up to my usual blogging self either.
    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !