13 Nov 2007

BUSINESS IS BUSINESS

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Besides a topless Russian at the pool nothing special happened. Topless is not allowed but apparently this girl cannot read. I also find it very respectless to be toples in a muslim country ! I bet they would never do it at a Russian beach.

But our usual evening walk suddenly became very special ! Looking again at the jewelery shops with outhanging long tongues and chatting with the owners, when we crossed the big place to get back to our hotel, we suddenly were stopped by 3 very handsome men. They asked us where we were coming from and for the 1000 time I explained that we are living in Belgium but that I am German and my friends Belgian and French. Then they asked us if we would need something. We said no, everthing is perfect. But they insisted : " Don't you really need anything ?" We again said no, it's really kind of you. Then one of them said : "But we are really very good, very good service, we do everything you want !" Now I was quite surprised and for once speachless ! Then all three showed us their muscles but fortunately didn't unbutton their trousers ! and then they praised again their capacities and precised that they are very clean, use protection of course and are not expensive.

I felt a terrible laughter starting inside myself and could hardly keep a friendly face. My friends hadn't got it all but smiled too. What should I answer to this so politely asked offer ?? Suddenly I had an idea. I told them that we especially went on holidays to rest from our oh so eager and ardent husbands and that we had to invent migraines to get some peace. They approved, smiled and went away. We had met Call Boys !

I am unable to describe the laughter which followed when they were far enough ! None of us had ever experienced such an adventure ! We laughed and giggled the whole evening.

That happens when you are not a teen- but a sixty ager !

To their excuse I have to say that a lot of women are coming here only to pay themselves some "fun". But once the man has understood, they are not insisting at all. They are very polite ! Business is business !

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usbig
I don't know if this is one !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketbig

Hourgada shopping street by night

15 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, your answer were the best! No use to nag on you after that.... *giggles*

    It looks very modern on all photos, so far. I had somehow, imagined Hurghada more old and worn down - don't ask me why.

    I've also heard a lot of stories about tourist stomach diseases, have you heard of any?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, What a funny thing to happen to you!! You were very quick with a good answer!! At least you got a good laugh out of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it, what a great vacation "souvenir", the kind money cannot buy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. now that takes the cake!
    I don't know what I would have done -- maybe not as quick a thinker as you.. MIGRAINES, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Gattina, great story - call boys!!
    Were they cute enough to take them up on their offer? Ha!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Gattina, You saucy minx you!

    Well well well...... I want to come on holiday with you - you have adventures and a half x

    Your holiday sounds fab so far. Although I feel duty bound as an Brit to stick up for gravy a bit. I thoroughly enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious!!! But fact of life when people only have their body to sell.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Now I'm thinking that Hurghada has changed a lot since the last time I was there! Such an adventure! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. One line comes to mind....

    O M G!!!!

    too too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO! ROFL!!! Gattina! You have the BEST adventures!!! LOL! That is tooooooo funny! Oh wow! You'll giggle for YEARS over this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Incroyable Gattina! Comment as tu fait pour avoir la répartie qu'il fallait à ce moment là!!!Bravo! J'attends la suite de tes terribles aventures avec impatience!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a hoot! How did you keep a straight face, Gattina? I'd have been lost if that had happened to me.

    So they didn't show you their equipment? You don't buy without looking at the goods, do you?

    Sounds like you had a ball...good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cat Woman,
    I don't take that bluff.
    You accepted the offer, but have kept the photos private. You don't trick an old Viking. *giggles*.

    Haha - when in Miami, driving around with the -87 Corvette conertable. My tall blonde daughter as driver - ha ha do you think we got some outspoken comments?

    ReplyDelete
  14. that was hilarious - well some ladies need to have their fun too not just the men :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. We call them ducks or toy boys. There are many men working as those in China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Japan....
    But be careful, they also service men. haha.....

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !