18 Oct 2007

THURSDAY THIRTEEN

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Per I miei amici l'appartamento รจ qui




If you want to decorate your blog for Halloween, I have free Headers for you here. I amused myself !



13 means to become a good politician

1. Never be yourself ! Can you imagine what would happen if people find out ??


2. Learn to talk about nothing for hours and still attract your audience


3. When you talk don't spit in the microphone, it could make strange noises


4. Make people laugh by telling jokes, but don't read them from the notepad your secretary had prepared for you ! It has to look spontaniously.


5. Promise as much as you can. To poor people that they all would become rich or at least lead a decent life and to the rich that you will reduce their taxes.


6. Never listen to your consience if you have any


7. Have a very healthy and seductive look ! Put brown make up on or take sun baths. Dye your hair in a decent color, silver grey(for men) or blond (for women) looks better on pictures


8. Always smile, but have your teeth fixed and whitened before, yellow horse teeth may disturb


9. Never kiss anybody in public you may be having an affair and read it next day in the newspaper.


10. Take handshaking courses ! You have to squeeze a hand in the right way, it is very important for your image. If the pressure is too soft you may be taken for a person without character, if it is too strong, a brute.


11. Pretend that you are not a racist even if you don't like blacks or whites, and not a sexist either ! Because if you don't like women (as politicians of course) you may be accused of being gay which is still not accepted everywhere. If you are a women you may be considered as a man hater and feminist.


12. Never rub your eyes because they itch or hurt. In the newspaper you then will read that you were crying, or your ears, one could pretend that you have a microphone in it.


13. Pay attention to your movements, you could get stuck with sciatica in a rather strange pose. As politicians are seldom younger than 50 with tendancy to 70/80 you are very vulnerable.




23 comments:

  1. LMAO...you always make me laugh. I love your sense of humor and I totally agree...Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you crack me up Gattina! Love your stuff :)

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the laughs. I really needed them.

    ed

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these lists are very amusing but what amuses me most are #s 1, 6. I'm back and up now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The third funniest list I read thus far tonight..thanks for making me laugh and for stopping by! Have a great weekend, Gattina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Schwarzenegger was demanding your phone number for some counseling!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sad but true... Love the cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're on the money. First and last a politician must lie well (and not always in his own bed)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My son wants to become a politician--I'll have to send him this list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always make me smile!!! I really like #12. You got a point there for sure.

    AND!!!!!!!

    I just came from another blog about Snapple cap info where she listed stuff that was inside the cap...anyway, you commented: "T. Roosevelt was the only one blind on one eye but there are so many politicians after him who were blind on both, lol !" I LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your headers. I took one to try and use. I'll let you know if I can do it!
    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a great and very funny list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Funny stuff sadly because of the underlying truths.

    I particularly like the cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun TT! That Fourth Brother was a good one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I put it up and thinks it looks cute. Come by and see.
    Oh, are you going to do some for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL thanks for making me laugh :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lots of photo ops and holding of babies!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your list made me laugh out loud! Happy TT! =D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Funny cartoon! Funny list too!
    Thanks for visiting my fungi slideshow TT. I don't pick them, so I'm still alive! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. All very true. And absolutely spot on that politicians today are much more concerned with image than substance.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds like politicians are the same the world over, Gattina, you've just described all our Aussie ones...heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These were very funny. I like #1 the best. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !