6 Oct 2007

IVGLDMSWD DAY

If interested, there are a few new paintings of me here




I have been informed that today is International Very Good Looking, Damn Smart Woman's Day, in short IVGLDMSWD day. Please keep this in mind and note in your calendar for the next years !!

Always remember this motto to live by: Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!

Some people found out very good quotes ! I noted them down for you :


Inside every older person is a younger person -- wondering what the heck happened.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

In this sense have a nice Saturday !

8 comments:

  1. Très philosophique aujourd'hui Gattina! et très amusant! La vie faut en profiter tant qu'on peut! La brûler par les deux bouts! Plus ça va plus je l'aime! En plus le soir j'essaie de tenir devant mon ordinateur tant que je peux! Avant le soir je n'avais qu'une hâte: aller me coucher pour récupérer...
    Maintenant mon seul désire: profiter! Tant pis pour gueule si j'ai les traits tirés!
    J'ai hâte d'être en vacance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang!!! You'd have to be DAMN smart to remember this special day for us!! I'm gonna go write that down!!

    HAPPY ivgldswd [I think you put an extra "M"] ---day to us all!!!

    Yay for women everywhere!!! Unite.

    Thanks for visiting with me and my photo hunt...I appreciated your comment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! and great quotes, lol!
    Have a happy day yourself too
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well HAPPY DAY! Allllll the letters! I'm not sure I qualify for either aspect of this holiday - but I'll come along for the ride! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are all great. Happy IVGLDMSWD DAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Quotes!
    Huggles and Love,
    Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe it's a good thing that I missed this IVGLDMSWD day - I'd have a hard time living up to that.... *giggles*

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !