1 Sept 2007

WHAT IS A WOMANIZER ?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"Dirt" pictures are here



The official definition of a womanizer is this :

"The terms womanizer (or womaniser), playboy, philanderer, player and rake have been used to refer to a man who engages in love affairs with women he cannot or will not marry or commit to. The love affairs are typically sexually motivated, with little emotional attachment. The most famous of these may be Giacomo Casanova who lived from 1725 to 1798".


For a woman it's much shorter, if she behaves the same way, she is a slut !


I have met quite a lot in my life and I just hate them. I can smell them for miles ! They are always the same type, or very handsome or very charming or both. Usually they also have a very big mouth and of course are very sure of themselves, but if they fall on an equal partner it doesn't last very long. If they feel that the girl is not responding to their charm, he wouldn't insist, there are so many other girls around who would listen to all his stupidities with big admiring eyes. He can't allow himself a defeat ! What would his male admirers think ! No new hunting trophy in his album ?


Usually they are all married some with a very strong woman where he has nothing to say and who knows him too well to play his game or to a sweet little housewife who raises his children and takes very good care of his little self and stays in the shade of his glory.


They always talk a lot of blabla and praise themselves and of course promise the heaven on earth. Unfortunately there are many women who are unable to look through their game and strongly believe that he will leave his wife and marry her. Strangely enough he never finds the moment to talk to his wife. So that can last for a couple of years.


I probably was vaccinated against this kind of man because of my father who counted amongst them too. When I met a man and felt that he was talking the same blabla and behaving the same way as my father, I had all hairs dressed up and became very mockingly or made fun of them. This behaviour they couldn't stand of course and turned tail and flee. I had two friends who always fell for these kind of man and I lost their friendship for a while because I warned them. Of course they didn't believe me and even thought I was jalous. One came back after this adventure and regretted that she hadn't listen to me, but the other refused and didn't want to see me again, because probably she had to admit that I was right. So much suffering for nothing.


It doesn't happen very often that a man leaves his wife for another woman. It is far too complicated and men usually hate complications. The best thing is stay away from married man, unless you only intend to have a nice adventure !


Typical attitudes of a womanizer :


coming home satisfied

Thinking about how to tell to all his friends (exaggerating a bit)

and then a well earned sleep

9 comments:

  1. I'm like you Gattina, I had a father (not my lovely stepfather), who was a womaniser and I love coming across guys who think they are God's gift to woman and then putting them in their place. Their fragile little egos just can't take it and so the gutless bastards beat a quick retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captain ♥ Arthur

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a clever way to depict sluts. Ha ha ha! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right! What distresses me is how many women fall for this type. They can be such good actors. I'm a little naive and I've believed a few guys like this, just as friends, but luckily found them out early on and choose not to be their friends. They probably wanted more and I didn't realise it. I am so lucky my husband is nothing like that!!

    Cute cat parallel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok..so i was stupid and fell for it..now what?? he is stringing me along..of course after having sex with me..how can I put him in his place?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Respected person is my friend
    often we go together to unwind
    making a merry as free men do
    every chance there is we dare go
    on to almost any bottle we hold to.

    The man is in need of a lover
    every inch of lust he can't cover
    vie for sexy gals he gets to bed
    even he pays them for his need
    since his wife left he doesn't wed.

    Girls, think in more optimistic manner, Womanizers are not all ways killers,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree with this! im in love with a womanizer. i hate it. im finding out more and more about him and im gonna let him go. hes not worth it. they arent worthy for any woman.

    ReplyDelete
  8. im in love with a womanizer...how do i get over him and on with my life...im finding it so difficult to let go...please help

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you want me to answer your questions I need a link or an email address.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !