2 Sept 2007

QUIZZ & AWARDS

As today is sunday and a day where you should rest, I thought instead of writing I just do some tests, just to know myself better. It is never too late to know for example if I am dump, how my life is (I don't know yet), what am I worth if Mr. Gattino wants to sell me, what kind of animal I would be or in what time I was in love. Very interesting.

And here are my results :

How smart are you?
Am-I-Dumb.com - Are you dumb?


A quite modest score but nearly all questions were based on maths and this has always been chinese to me. So the result is even amazing !

75.1/100Rate My LifeRateMyLife.net - Find out if you suck at life

At least here it seems to be the truth ! I can't complain.

How much are you worth?
HumanForSale.com - I am for sale!
I am worth $1,933,790 on HumanForSale.com
How much are you worth?

Fortunately I am not on sale ! I really thought I would be worth a little more. It's not worthwhile to sell me for such a low price, so I decide to stay unsold !




You're an Octopus!

Thoughtful and reflective, you always appear to have tilted your
head slightly to one side. You like stretching out your languorous body wherever
you can, but not everything is always relaxed. You wear your emotions on your
sleeve and have a terrible poker face. And when you feel most threatened, you start
writing things down furiously. If there's a sucker born every minute, there's one
of you born roughly every day.


Take the Animal Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

Wow ! I have a languorous body and a poker face ! I have to run to the mirror and check, so far I hadn't noticed that !



You're Love in the Time of Cholera !

by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Like Odysseus in a work of Homer, you demonstrate undying loyalty by sleeping with as many people as you possibly can. But in your heart you never give consent! This creates a strange quandary of what love really means to you. On the one hand, you've loved the same person your whole life, but on the other, your actions barely speak to this fact. Whatever you do, stick to bottled water. The other stuffcould get you killed.

Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



I think I have to change profession . If I have to sleep with as many people as I can, then to make it worthwhile I have to take money for that at least ! But it's reassuring for Mr. Gattino that I only love the same person my whole life. The question is now does he agree to my new job ?

Now if you wish to know yourself too, help yourself and do the quizz !

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Sandi from Coffee 2go gave me this wonderful award. I am very happy that she loves my blog and hope that others do as well.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And this is not all ! She also gave me this brand new award - the Blogging Star Award, which has been created by Barb at Skittles'Place . She has created it for bloggers who shine their light throughout the Blogoshere, with humor, creativity, or with their kind and thoughtful natures.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thank you very much Sandi, and a big bisous !

And as I have to give it to 5 other Blogfriends I choose :

Melli

Claudie

Dorothy

Mar

Hootin Anni

for the above reasons.

Ladies, here's what to do now:
  • Display the award on your blog along with a link to who gave it to you.
  • Mention that it originated at Skittles' Place so Barb can follow it's journey.
  • Pass it on to any blogger(s) you think should have it.



Cheers to our awards !

9 comments:

  1. bonjour Gattina
    Merci pour l'Award, c'est gentil!!! Moi aussi je suis surprise; j'ai du mal à comprendre cette obsession mais ce n'est pas bien grave si ça leur fait plaisir alors...dis donc ils t'ont bradée ou quoi!!! Be moi je préfère pas savoir à combien je suis estimée! Pas grand chose je suppose! Sarkokenstein veut supprimer des enseignants quand je me retrouve avec 29 gosses dans ma classe et bientôt 30 je pense! Je te raconterai tout! ça va pas être triste!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards, Gattina! and thanks so much for passing the "sparks" on to me as well! No speeches today since breakfast is served and it will be a busy sunday. Thanks again and a happy day to youuuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoooooooo hooooooo!
    I am smarter than 86.53% of the rest of the world.Find out how smart you are.

    I scored 68.7 on my life... Must not be doing it all right!

    I am worth $1,761,064 on HumanForSale.comHow much are you worth?

    I am a HYENA! ??? I don't THINK so!

    Aaaaaarrrgggghhhhh! Enough! Enough! Enough already!!! I'll be late for church doing all these tests! LOL!

    Thank you for the award Gattina! Now I must go collapse in exhaustion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for your awards! You totally deserves them :-)

    ...and the bloggers you gpassed them onto too!!!

    So, now we comes to the question #1: does the secret island exist?

    Look and tell! *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the Star Award, Gatine...and for thinking about me.

    I like the little old ladies in red and purple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how to spell Gattina...somehow I messed it up, sorry...D

    ReplyDelete
  7. TAG! TAG! TAG! you're it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got a bad cold (creepin' crud) and those quizzes tire me out just looking.

    Congratulations on being a star.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much Gattina. Love your news blogs, and adore the "biddy" figurines!!!

    Now, while I'm here to catch up on what I missed over the Labor Day weekend, I am gonna drop down and check out your Saturday photo for the hunt!!

    Happy day to you.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !