28 Sept 2007

FRIDAY FEAST



Appetizer
How are you today?
Fine, thank you. And you ?


Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.


Besides the fact that I don't like shows at all, this question is too national. How could one know all shows going on all over the world. Each country has its own shows and I am convinced that you only know the once in your country. Therefore I could answer "I like the Mrs Smith show, Mr. Jones show, and Miss Miller show ! I hope you all know them !


Salad
What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?

A storm ! My curtains were pulled out of the window before I could close it and the next morning I found 2 of our trees in the front laying on the street. Since this day I hate wind !


Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?

Good question, I don't know ! One thing is sure I would like a warm country with a lot of sunshine, mountains and a beach in a super hotel !


Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?

Now ? A long T-shirt. In winter with long sleeves, in summer a usual one. Most of them have a cat design in the front. Before I slept with Chanel n° 5 !



26 comments:

  1. Love your dessert.. Chanel No. Five!! I love people who wear perfume to bed, whether they wear anything else or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL--what a surprise that you wear cats to bed. Gattina and cats go well together in my mind.
    Have a wonderful Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gattina. Nice to know you're doing just fine today. It's been a while since I've joined FF and I'm glad to be part of it again.

    How nice that even your sleeping garments have cat themes.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading your main course it seems to me you need to come to South Africa for a holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL.. your soup is so right, Gattina. And I love the "before" in your desert. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Gattina.... I liked feasting here again as always. Thanks for visiting my doggy bloggy. Arf, whoof!! You could come visit me in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sleepy, thank you.
    Your salad sounds very scary...storms are no fun.
    Your main course is shouting Barcelona, lol!
    Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course,Chanel No.5! Love it:)Love your feast! Happy FF!
    Mines up as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh boy! Our answers are so alike today! I'm not as pleasant as you are though! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A yummy feast!!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooh... I love Chanel N°5 *LOL*
    Great feast as usual =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gattina, this is a wonderful feast... love your dessert! great answer!

    thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a great feast..I am leaving fully satisfied!

    In answer to the question you left for me..yes, those things can get uncomfortable. I didn't say they stayed on all night. LOL! *smiles* Thank you for stopping by to dine with me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy feast to you...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great feast! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm fine too, thank you. :D Great feast!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I didn't say those stay on either! LOL! Thank you for the a.m. laughs! *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your feast. Seems very sensible to me!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh, your place sounds nice. I could use a beach right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great feast...I think we share the same dessert:) Happy FF.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is good Feast! You always have such good answers!! Have a great weekend!! Grams

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your main course!!!

    Delicious feast!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would probably fear the wind - if I had a bad experience.
    But.. I love the wind.

    When young I would hold my coat out like an umbrella and let it whirl me around.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fun feast!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !