14 Sept 2007

FRIDAY FEAST



Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?


Visited ? I visit museums or expositions, but hospitals ? I think the last time I was there was for a gynecological check up. Not very romantic.


Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?

What for ? I had a lot of luck so far without any effort. I would say 1


Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)


Always such silly questions !


Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?


In Blogworld I have done this already a club for cat lovers CATS ON TUESDAY want to join ??
In real life I don't like clubs it makes me think of sheeps in a herd. I prefer a group, like my Painting Group.


Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?


I have no carpet I have tiles color creme. On these are laying oriental rugs everywhere and they have all colors. They are camel prooved so even cats can use them for their pedicure.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Garda Lake Mr. Gattino's home country



When you read this I sit in our car and we drive to Italy, to the Garda Lake exactly. It is located in the North of Italy and surrounded by beautiful high mountains.

I hope I will find an internet connection as soon as we arrive. Then you will hear from me again.



18 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time!

    (p.s. you have to be the most European person I know)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great feast! i love your salad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time! Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great feast as usual, Gattina! Have fun in Italy!

    Oh, der Gardasee... wie schön. Bringst Du uns was Schönes mit? Was Spannendes, was zum Spielen und Schokolade??? *LOL*

    Ich hatte leider kein Hochzeitsfoto von meinen Eltern zur Hand, also habe ich eins genommen, das nach der eigentlichen Feier bei meinen Großeltern zu Hause enstanden ist. Das Kind auf dem Arm meiner Mami ist überigens meine Cousine =)

    Wir wünschen Euch einen schönen Urlaub. Hoffentlich findet Ihr schnell ein Internetcafé oder einen HotSpot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I like your SALAD! I didn't play today just for that reason - I didn't care for them this time!

    My boat trip this time was in the Chesapeake Bay, of the Atlantic Ocean. When I got lost in Wisconsin I was LIVING in Minnesota! But I have been in Maryland for the past 30 years!

    Have fun on your lake - it is gorgeous! Don't let any Italians pinch your cheeks and tell you how grown up you've become! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right! Who would want to visit hospitals. Fabulous soup. Great Main course.
    Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you can look beside the family and write fabulous report back to us in the cruise :-)

    Have FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why is the word visit associated with doctors and hospitals? My dentist office calls and says its time for my quarterly visit. Heck no, it's time for my quarterly torture. We must come up with a different word!!!

    Have fun in Italy you lucky girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. From what I read Northern Italy is lovely. Enjoy! What water sports do you play? Water skiing perhaps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your salad. Very sneaky. I've given you an award over at my site. Take a peek!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with you, a "group" is much better than a "club". Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Et bien Gattina, tu n'arrêtes pas! Maintenant l'Italie! L'endroit semble superbe! Alors je te souhaite de profiter un max! Tu vas dans la famille de Mr Gattino?
    J'ai hate d'avoir de tes nouvelles!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful, and pristine looking area Mr. Gattino grew up!! Wow. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lake Garda, how lovely. My best friend is in Italy right now. I wish I was with her!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Gattina. Lake Gardia sure looks a lovely place were Mr gattina grew up, now a lovely place to holiday, take care have a wonderful time..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oops, my brain was on auto-pilot from doing Wordless Wednesday and Thursday Thirteen - I filled in the autolinky but I'm not a Friday's Feast-er. My apologies!

    Wow on Garda Lake. Hope you have a beautiful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Gattina. Lake Gardia is gorgeous. I hope you'll have a safe and wonderful trip. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !