4 Sept 2007

COMPILED NEWS

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


First the royals of course !


Angry Camilla flies off alone. The 60-year-old duchess now just wants to get away from it all and will use the Mediterranean break to cool off. Good idea ! I also would prefere the mediterranean sea instead of memorial services. I hope she doesn't forget one of her beautiful hats !


Zara Philips, daughter of Princess Anne the royal equestrian star, who keeps several horses at her stables on Princess Anne's Gatcombe Park Estate, plants a smacker on Ardfield before presenting him for inspection ahead of the start of the Burghley Horse Trials !
Don't take it wrong it's not a man she kissed and presented for inspection but a horse !!


King does not consult any women !
King Albert's (Belgium) failure to consult any of the country's women Privy Councillors during his recent talks is attracting mounting condemnation.The king consulted a whole series of male Privy Councillors about the political crisis, but no women.
And I thought our king was a nice man ! Can't understand that, he has always loved women very much but maybe without any brain. Now I also understand why the country is without government since 3 months !


Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini will soon have a state-of-the-art palace in Durban bringing the number of his palaces to eight in KwaZulu-Natal. Sigh* when I think I only have one house .... never mind, at least people around me have enough to eat.


and here are some other news :


Beethoven had been accidentally killed by his doctor ! He had been poisened by medicine containing too much plumb. He had been a big drinker and suffered from leaver cirrhosis ! Can't believe it ! Beethoven a boozer ! Nobody ever told me that at school ! Apparently Rock Stars of the 18th century had the same troubles as they have today


Victoria Beckham, otherwise known as Posh Spice, has landed a guest role in hit US TV series Ugly Betty. Now I know who will get the Golden Globe or whatever award for the best actrice ever ! I wonder how much she payed to get the role ??


Jane Fonda: I've finally found love at 69 ! With three ex-husbands behind her, the acting legend thought her love-life was over — until she met a handsome stranger in a bookstore. Gosh the poor girl ! All these "being in love" troubles at 69 ! I hope it doesn't happen to me, I want to live in peace !!


China is taking action on the English translations of its restaurant menus in its campaign to brush up the country's image for next year's Olympics.Translations such as "virgin chicken" for a young chicken dish and "burnt lion's head" for pork meatballs are confusing for foreigners.
Mistranslated phrases like below will be corrected. Isn't that a pity instead of a virgin chicken I have now to eat a stupid young chicken. I think I better stay home.



A religious group in Kenya "Friends of Jesus" have asked the court of Nairobi to annul the verdict of death penality through crucifixion of Jesus, because they judge it illegal. (No comment only head shaking and eyes rolling towards the ceiling).


In Spain a 30 year old man cut off his penis and throw it in the toilet. Brought to the emergency service at a hospital he explained that he had done it not to commit any sins anymore. I only hope he didn't obstruct his toilet ! It's very expensive when you have to have it cleaned ! I know ! Not because of a penis of course !


A man was discovered in his appartment in Zagreb 8 years after his dead ! The family had reported the man missing but the police had forgotten to check his appartment. The corpse was discovered by a neighbor. This neighbor at least was a very discreete if it took him 8 years to knock at his neighbor's door ! My neighbors are not that discreet !


And herewith I finished my third cup of coffee and satisfied with all these news I can start my day !





I don't know where you got this from, but no way that she eats it !

9 comments:

  1. There is still hope for our planet with all this important news. Special positive to watch old fashioned caring parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gattina, Just caught up with all the royal news,Yuk kissing a horse. Funny cartoons hahahaha
    a
    nd grinned at your labour

    ReplyDelete
  3. That piece of Spanish news was not in my Spanish paper, lol!
    Ahh, now I am up-to-date with the royals as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Now I can start my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by and enjoying our surprise party for Melli. She is some kind of woman!! Being 50 sounds so young anymore to me!! Hm!! Thanks again..Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can not believe it! ALL that news you read, and not ONE word in print about MY BIRTHDAY??? You are not reading the proper magazines! You need to read the one on Barbara's page!!! You get ALL the BEST news there!

    And... did you see the picture of YOU pushing ME in my pram as an infant? No? Oh! You better come back to MY house -- you are missing too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooow Gattina, you seams to be more updated than they guys in Wall Street - what roamers you have collected and thanks for sharing with us:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. From now on I'm only gonna read your news, they are much better presented than the newspapers!!!! *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  9. You just keep me speechless and giggling..

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !