14 Aug 2007

COMPILED NEWS

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pookie prepares compiled news

There is nothing to do, the Royals are keeping quiet. No scandal, no marriage not even a little funeral strictly nothing ! It is a shame I am getting bored. But I found something a little royal :
A Briton living in New Zealand in an old car, has denied he is missing aristocrat Lord Lucan. The 7th Earl of Lucan has disappeared in 1974. But I am sure that he is the missed Lord because this man lives together with a goat named Camilla and who else could name his goat Camilla than a Lord ???


Lyrics sung by Pearl Jam Pink Floyd criticising President George W Bush have been censored during a webcast, telecoms company AT&T has acknowledged. He only sung "George Bush, leave this world alone" and I agree fully with him. Would be an excellent idea.


And that was it for the rubric people.


But this is interesting too ! A French teenager is suspected of posting his own complete translation of the latest Harry Potter book on the internet and has been arrested. The poor official Harry Potter translator Jean-Francois Menard, said he is still working on the translation. Instead of putting this translation genius in jail, they should let him help the official translator ! Maybe then the poor Frenchs could also read the book !


Unofficial translations have also been posted by fans in other countries, including China, where publishers fear it could lead to counterfeit books in a country where piracy is rife. Only advice I can give them : Translate quicker !

A man discovered a rare breed of Double-Nosed Andean tiger hound, which has two noses, on a recent trip to Bolivia. This breed could be used for sniffing narcotics because they have an enhanced sense of smell. Poor drug dealers if they have now to deal with double nosed dogs !


Emergency workers are hunting a crocodile which has escaped from a travelling circus in southern Ukraine. So far he hasn't attacked anybody although it would have a lot to eat because Ukrainians are very fat as I could notice during my holidays in Egypt. They should watch their XXXL bottoms when they swim.


And here are good news ! A pizza producer invented an anti-wrinkle Pizza named "Primula" in Salerno (South Italy) The Italian Newspaper La Stampa even pretended that this anti-age Pizza has been very much appreciated by 80 year old Pope Benedict XVI who had tasted it. Honestly even the best Pizza would make him look like an Adonis there would be a lot of plastic surgery necessary !


And then I read that a 73 year old grandmother and her grandson had been arrested in Italy (again !) because she had 4 kgs heroin worth about 1 mill € in her possession, hidden behind rolls and eggs in Grandma's room. They also found two guns in her wardrobe ! Dangerous grandma ! She sat friendly smiling in her window as a lot of old woman do, and waited for her grandson to give him small portions of the drugs so he could sell it to clients ! I will be careful in the future if I see an old Lady sitting in a window !


7 comments:

  1. I look out my window a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you read, "News of the Weird" every day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... I know a BUNCH of Americans who will agree with the Pearl Jam song! Get 'im OUTTA here!

    I'll have some of that Pizza please! For breakfast, lunch and dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw some gossip about Prince Andrew today. Apparently he's been out clubbing and hanging all over some young blonde 20-something chick. He's 47 and I couldn't believe how grey he is! But according to the article, he's still Randy Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What interesting new of the world - I must live in a barrel! I had no idea, this is better than what comes in our newspaper daily!

    D :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, the dog with the two noses WOULD be great for sniffing out narcotics!! It could detect drugs hidden on either side of him ---in HALF the time!!

    Happy day Gattina.

    Don't get me started on George Bush. Let's just say I love my country but dispise the government. 'Nough said.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gattina, I enjoy your news much better that I think I should stop seeing/reading the normal news. Speaking of news, is that really true with the grandma? I don't know if I should laugh or feel sorry for her-- ok I would laugh!!! hahaha - sorry Oma.. I guess it's true, it's so hilarious and unbelievable that it can only be real. Oh my, I saw lots and lots of Grandmas in black - this is really almost a fashion there, sitting behind their windows or in the front of their doors in Santorini--they look suspicious too :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !