6 Jul 2007

GETTING HUNDRED & FRIDAY FEAST

Pookie waited for guests, but nobody came, there is no Friday Feast today !

This morning I waited for the menu for Friday Feast as usual on Fridays, but nothing new came up. As it had already happened that our cook overslept, I thought I wait a little longer. But time went by and still no new menu. Finally I checked her main blog and read there, that there is no feast this week because she is on holidays.

And while I was looking for another subject, I tried to find something on "Blog Things" and suddenly this question jumped into my eyes ! I always wanted to know if I will live until 100 and as I have my birthday on Sunday it came on purpose.

Apparently I will make it ! It's not that long as some Bloggers will live because they are already 250, but still ! It's good to know that I will live for another 5 years !





Chance You'll Live to 100: 81%

100 is looking like a sure thing for you. So don't screw it up!
In fact, you may live even longer than that. You're healthy, and you have good genes.
Unless there's a robot uprising, you'll probably live a very long time.
FRIDAY FEAST
Michael at Valtools box volonteered and made up a menu for us !

Appetizer
What was the first job you ever had?
It was in a leather cloth company and I did everything, model, typewriter, translator, telephone, secretary and paying the workers. The only thing I didn't do was being a mistress to my boss !

Soup
Name a profession you have always wanted to try.
Decoration or make up artist

Salad
Name a profession you would NEVER want to try.
Math teacher or anything where math is needed ! I have cheese in my brain instead of maths !

Main Course
What is your favorite sound in the world?
the sound of the sea or cat purrs


Dessert
If there is a Heaven, what would you like to hear from God when you arrive?

"What ???? you here ???

19 comments:

  1. LOL! Enjoyed your feast!
    And oh, I hate maths too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pookie is such a great hostess, that's whay there was a feast after all! My first job ever was at a department store, had to put(glue) prices on different articles. Those were the days without computers reading a code to have the exact price!
    They tell me I have an 87% chance to live to 100, I don't know about that but since I take things easily I am not going to worry about it, lol!
    birthday? sunday??
    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've apparently got a pretty good chance of living until 100. Not going to worry too much about it though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gattina ~~ I have a 78 % chance of living to 100. Not sure if I want to-
    it depends how my health is I guess.
    We had another wet day, but as you say, it is our Winter. I hope you soon get some warmer weather over there. Not much fun, having cold wet weather in Summer.
    I liked your feast answers. Take care, Love, Merle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGH! I only have 73% chance of living to 100! I need to work on this...

    LOL! I want to be at Heaven's gate when you arrive! I want to SEE the looks on all of their faces!!! ROFL!!! PLEASE don't die before me!
    (hey... according to our tests, I might get my wish!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm wondering. Now where would you be if you WERE the mistress? [just kidding....come on, laugh with me!!]

    Happy feasting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Your dessert cracks me up. Love your feast!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bonjour Gattina
    j'ai essayé ce matin de te laisser un commentaire mais impossible! Alors là j'espère que ça va marcher!
    Je pense que Pookie pourra atteindre , elle les 100 ans car elle est tellement ZEN sur la photo! J'ai un point commun avec toi: j'ai horreur des maths!
    Et là j'entends le chant des cigales! Un bruit d'enfer qu'elles font!
    Bon, je te laisse je repars à Toulon! Pas pour le plaisir mais paperasse oblige!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I so enjoyed your feast. What great things you have here at your blog. I wanted to thank you for your lovely comments at my blog. Have a beautiful day and please come by again sometime. I truly enjoyed my visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah! I forgot about cats purrs, another great sound!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll have a helping of your salad please. I am not a math wiz now nor will I ever be. Great blogthings and Feast!

    Happy FF! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. me too ... math doesn't seem to agree with me! lol

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great feast! have a great friday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ok, your dessert needs some tweaking..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now I ahve to go check to see if I'll make it to 100 also!

    Loved your feast---You are a funny lady! ;-) That will keep you young!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great feast! And I agree with your "Main Course." I love the sound of the sea!

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope God says "Well Done:... and not mean from the fire and brimstone

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !