21 Jun 2007

THURSDAY THIRTEEN

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pookie thinks it over

To be an adult is sometimes not so easy ! Just read 13 things which are cute and not at all cute


1. A child giggling with a toothless mouth is cute, an adult ridiculous (grandpa/ma where are your teeth ? you forgot them again !)


2. A stumbling child is cute and will be picked up if it falls, an adult just gets "pay attention you &@&#!"


3. A one year old walking like a drunken sailer is admired, it makes progresses, an adult is considered as a boozer.


4. A child which stammers a few words is congratulated, an adult is sent to reeducation


5. A child who puts on his clothes the wrong way looks cute, an adult immediatley looks like a homeless.


6. A child who asks the neighbor for sweets is cute, an adult is send away ("we buy nothing") or taken for a Jehova witness


7. If a child crosses the street all cars would stop. If it's an adult they may accelerate


8. If a child takes something in a shop he kindly is told to put it back. An adult too, but then comes the police


9. If a child tells the very truth, for example to his kindergarten teacher "your dad is waiting for you" instead of "your husband " it is funny but not at all when it's said by an adult


10. If a child throws up because he had eaten too many sweets everybody pities him, an adult has to hide in the toilet


11. A child who eats Spaghetti and throws them all over the place is cute, an adult is a pig


12. A child who suddenly falls asleep at table is taken carefully away and put in bed. An adult gets a slap in the back to wake up


13. a little boy playing with a doll is cute, why not, a man is considered as obsessed with sex.

It's not easy being adult !

19 comments:

  1. Gattina, in the things you posted , I guess the difference is the age.There is more expected out of adults that children.People are just not as forgiving of adults who make mistakes but I am glad they are of children but I do think we should be kinder to adults.We don't know every situation nor what causes people to be the way they are. connie from Texas---Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the things in your list are so true. Makes one realized how we behave to adults. Happy TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, indeed it isn't easy to be an adult. I particularly like your nr 12 :)
    happy thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is why I feel safer in my room than anywhere. also why I have so much anxiety when in public. see my tt from last week 13 addlepated moments.

    this week my tt is about my first visit to a book store in five years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A child commenting this with a gasp, is considered wise, but an adult is considered rude and stupid.

    I love them all;)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gattina, you always make me laugh.

    My six-year-old has yet to lose his baby teeth. Probably this summer they'll start to come out. He likes to check to see if his teeth are moving yet.

    He asked to see my teeth and pushed against my botton front teeth and told me they were moving and would come out soon. I told him I was a big person and my teeth wouldn't come out anymore. He said "Yes they do. Grandma's teeth are all falling out." :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nope, it wasn't funny when my kids threw spaghetti around. Not in the least!

    Otherwise, you've got very good points here.

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, great list! the things we got away with as a child... ;-)
    Thanks for visiting my Litha TT. I wish the summer would show itself some more too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. True, true, true!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so right Gattina :) I know this because I see all the time at work.. i mean the cute things but the adult things i don't have any interests to see or experience them.. well not till I lose my teeth that is :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not to mention the burping and farting! *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Food throwing is never cute. Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's all a matter of perspective, isn't it...

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL! Very true! But I do SO enjoy tossing my spaghetti about on the floor... and the walls... and the ceiling!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's the first time I realise so hardly that be an adult is really not easy !!! But I know on adult who can do all he wants and the other around him: "nothing, it's nothing my Prince"! Sarkokenstein and all his men servants... He can eat now pasta and throw them all over the place and everyone around him smile and cry : OH! the nice little Sarkokenstein!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your Thursday Thirteen is poignant and clever and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. "It's not easy being adult."

    So, very, TRUE!

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great List. It brought a few chuckles

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !