17 May 2007

THURSDAY THIRTEEN


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Don't wonder about people, says Pookie, smoke a water pipe !

13 things women pretend never to do

It always surprises me that mostly women (for once I have to spoil my own race) really don't know themselves, here are 13 things I heard :


1. She says that she is not hungry at all and just would take a little starter and after that, swallows a whole menu from starter (again) till dessert. Poor waiter had to come twice and listen to the explanations why she suddenly felt hungry !


2. She says she never hangs her nose in her daughters household but suggested her to change the kitchen cupboard to another place to look better, to change the carpet to another place and the plants too !


3. She says that women shouldn't wear horizontal stripes, because it makes them fat, while wearing such a sweater herself.


4. She says she hates people laughing loud in movies, so that you can't understand a word, while laughing so much later during the movie that everybody around her complained and "shhh, shhh shut downs filled the theatre.


5. She pretends that people while driving are agressive and don't respect rules, while just cutting off the way of another car and ignoring a stop sign.


6. She says "look at that woman, her hair is full of grey stripes" while her own is even worse.


7. She says she never ever asks for any services from her children, while just taking her mobile out to ask to be driven to some place.


8. She says she hates people who meddle in everything, while crossing the street to settle a fight between two unknown women.


9. She says she hates long telephone conversations while she tells endless stories about her very bad health and still talks after an hour.


10. She rings at your door to pop in just for a minute because she is overloaded with work and has no time, and after 5 hours still sits on your sofa.


11. She always complains about money and even intends to ask for social support, while swimming in her big house's private swimming pool.


12. She said she would never bother anybody and ask to help her out with her new computer but rings her son every hour.


13. She says she never throws away food, because so many people in the world are starving, while putting a whole steak in her garbadge.


To whom it may concern : I didn't mean you !




22 comments:

  1. Great list! I tot you are mentioning me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like number 1. Haha. Very true! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so you know my sister-in-law then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess we change our mind constantly...and that's why men don't understand us!
    (but I don't understand women who act like the one in your list!!! so true, so true, you are very observant! must be the Belgain breeze...)
    happy thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back again: he's technically still 18 for another month, lol!
    and he already has a new old car :)
    Yes, Mr Mar plans ahead. And I post my TT on wednesdays before I go to bed. I figure it is thursday somewhere in the world !!
    have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour Gattina, impitoyable observatrice! Mais il faut bien avouer que tout est vrai!
    Au fait, dimanche Sarko vient lui aussi à Cannes! Est ce que tu désires une petite dédicace sur sa photo ????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gattina,

    wanted to thank you for visiting my TT in the last couple weeks when, due to crankiness of computer and me, I could not return visits.

    so I am putting visitors from the last two TTs on top of my visit list this week.

    And you came to mind first because to try to lighen my own mood I did a joke for my TT and I know that you are always doing humorous TT.

    You didn't dissappoint me. Today your's reminds me of the thing my mama and her mama always said: when you point your finger at somebody else there are three fingers pointing back at you.

    Happy TT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gattina, another classic T13 from you!

    I want to go back to when I was never hungry except twice a day. Everytime I breast feed, I get hungry 4 times a day!

    Of course, I'll probably never get back to that and end up really big as a barn in a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What are women if not inconsistent. Congratulations on being a featured site today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. and what's your point honey? ha ha ha yes, you do know us!

    smiles, bee

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, if you didn't mean us, who did you mean? lol. I know some people like that. In fact, sometimes I am people like that. Great list. Glad to see you back up and running. I changed my link to you to reflect your new url. You need to ask everyone to do that! I'm not poking into your business, or anything :-).

    ReplyDelete
  12. ROFL! Goooooood job! Number 10 really drives me nuts -- and IS me too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great list! Very true. Grats on being a featured 13-er today. Mine's up too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. she sounds really annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We're all too blind to our own faults and failings and all too aware of them in others.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the woman who has no time but stays to complain for 5 hours...

    Or do I?

    Great that you were the featured TT'er today - helped me pop in!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I resemble a few of these. Thankfully not many and don't ask which ones!

    Congrats on being the featured blog today, too! Hope you get lots of new fans.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Heh! I loved that list! Great thinking. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !